Camping at #DDV2019
Create memories and share experiences
Dance D-Vision camping
Eat - Sleep - Rave - Repeat
For years our camping is the place to be to recover after a day of pure fun at Dance
D-Vision. Our beautiful campsite is located in a green oasis, right within walking
distance to the festival.
Adress: Bevegemse Vijvers - Zottegem
Only for our lovely campers
For the first time, Dance D-Vision is a 3 day festival.
On Friday, only you as a camper, can join this exclusive pre-party. Enjoy the first beats of your Dance D-Vision weekend at the official opening party at the festival ground! The entrance ticket for the party is your campingbracelet.
Opening hours pre-party: 18:00 - 01:00
We love to help you!
Meet our lovely helpers at the info point. Ready to serve and help you during your stay at the camping all weekend.
The camping opens on Friday 2 August at 16:00h and closes on Monday 5 August at 12:00h.
Friday 2 August: 16:00h - 00:00h
Monday 5 August: till 12:00h
Our camping, in cooporation with FestiCamp, offers everything to make your stay as comfortable as possible!
Info Point: ready to serve and help you during your stay at the camping.
Toilets: free use and will be cleaned on a regular basis. Please do not pee or ... outside the toilet area.
Showers: get fresh and fruity! At the cost of 2 tokens you can take a hot shower at the camping. The shower area will be cleaned on a regular basis.
BBQ Area: a safe and cosy area where you can prepare and enjoy your meal to the fullest.
Cell Phone Charging Station: where all cell phones can be charged.
The camping shop: forgot something? No stress! The camping shop will provide you with the basic camping things you need: disposable BBQ sets, air mattresses, pumps, flashlights, tampons, condoms, ...
Lockers: renting a locker at the camping will cost you 10 EUR. Lockers are located near the Info Point. Sharing is caring so share a locker with your friends.
First Aid: do not hesitate to ask them for help when it's needed.
The organization of Dance D-Vision has set up a few camping rules to guarantee your and others safety during your stay at the camping. People who violate these rules will be asked to leave the camping and might also be excluded to the festival.
1. You will receive your Dance D-Vision Camping bracelet at the main entrance of Dance D-Vision.
Note: it will only be possible to receive your bracelet if you have a valid ticket and ID-card.
2. No cooker or gas utilities are allowed at the camping.
Note: single use disposable barbecues are available at the camping shop. The organization will provide a BBQ zone: please do not barbecue near your own tent for your own safety!
3. It is allowed to bring your own food and drinks to the camping but there's a limit of 6 canned alcoholic drinks (max. 50cl each) and 6 cans or bottles (plastic) of water/soda/energy drink (max. 50cl each) per person. You're only allowed to consume your own food and drinks at the camping and not on the festival grounds. You can only enter once with the limited amount of drinks or food. Alcoholic liquors are not allowed.
4. Camp space is limited. You can bring a tent as big as you want, but you have to make sure that the surface of the tent is used for the number of people who fit in the tent. If you bring a tent for 5 people, you will have to sleep in it with 5 people. Otherwise, the campsite will be too small.
5. It will be possible to buy food and drinks at the camping shop. Breakfast options are also available.
6. There is a camping shop with all kinds of supplies.
7. Toilet units are available at the camping and they will be free.